Return & Refund Policy
CARESUPP.IN Return & Refund Policy
CARESUPP.IN RETURN POLICY, REFUND, CANCELLATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES POLICY
Every time a customer puts an order, the TASKMENTOR MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED ("CARESUPP") team works to process the proper HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS in accordance with the order and prescription and aims to serve the CUSTOMER and products in proper conditions/without any harm. Additionally, we urge you to verify the packages as soon as they arrive.
Table of Contents -
- RETURN PROCESS
- REFUND PROCESS
- SHIPPING CHARGES
'Return' means an action of giving back the product ordered at CARESUPP portal by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (Product with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal):
- Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we'd be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. CARESUPP reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to CARESUPP after 7 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, CARESUPP shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If CARESUPP finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. CARESUPP shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, CARESUPP reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by CARESUPP in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
Category of Non-Returnable Product:Certain categories of products marked as non- returnable on product page, will not qualify for the Return as per CARESUPP Return policy. The details of the non- returnable products are mentioned below:
Type of Products
Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder, Wipes and Wipe Warmers
Food and Nutrition
Health Drinks, Health Supplements
Glucometer Lancet/Strip, Healthcare Devices and Kits, Surgical, Health Monitors
Condoms, Fertility Kit/Supplement, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits
Temperature Controlled and Speciality HEALTHCARE
Vials, Injections, Vaccines, Penfills and any other Product, requiring cold storage, or HEALTHCARE that fall under the category of speciality HEALTHCARE.
- RETURN PROCESS:
- For Return intimation, please visit https://caresupp.in/pages/contact-us-customer-service-help and chat with us from 8AM to 8PM, Monday to Sunday.
- CARESUPP customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, CARESUPP will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet; and
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
Estimated shipping charges are calculated as per the value of the order and can be viewed in the cart section at the time of checkout. For any further shipping related information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further Refund related information, please write to email@example.com
The customer can cancel the order for the product till CARESUPP ship it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
The customer can cancel the order for medical test till the collection of sample.
There may be certain orders that CARESUPP partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our partners.
CARESUPP also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by CARESUPP as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
i. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
ii. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
iii. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
iv. Invalid address given in order details;
v. Any malpractice used to place the order.
No cancellation charges shall be levied for cancellation of an order in accordance with the terms of this policy.