When it comes to hair care, moms know best! From the time we were kids, our moms have been teaching us the basics of hair care and passing down their tried and true tips and tricks. As we’ve gotten older and our haircare needs have changed, our moms have been there to provide us with the best advice and products to keep our hair looking and feeling its best.
One of the most important things moms can do for their hair is to stay on top of regular trims. This helps keep split ends at bay and ensures that your hair looks healthy and vibrant. Moms should also be sure to use a deep conditioning treatment every few weeks to keep their hair hydrated and looking its best. Moms should also be sure to use a gentle shampoo and conditioner with natural ingredients to help keep their scalp and hair healthy. If you’re looking to add some extra shine and body, many moms swear by using a hair mask one or two times a week.
From time to time, a bit of color can be a fun way to switch up your look. If you’re looking to dye your hair, make sure to use a professional colorist and pay attention to the instructions on the box to keep your hair healthy and vibrant. Finally, moms should take the time to pamper their hair. Whether that’s taking a few extra minutes to brush through it before bed or investing in a luxurious hair oil, taking the time to care for your hair is an essential part of keeping it looking its best.
Tips to prevent Hair Damage and Breakage in Moms-
1. Use gentle shampoos and conditioners: Opt for shampoos and conditioners that are designed for moms and are gentle enough to not strip away natural oils.
2. Avoid heat styling: Heat styling tools can damage and break hair, so try to limit your use of them.
3. Protect your hair from the sun: Sun can be damaging to hair, so make sure you wear a hat or use hair products that contain sun protection to shield your locks.
4. Limit styling products: Too much styling product can weigh down hair and cause breakage.
5. Avoid tight hairstyles: Pulling hair too tightly can cause breakage, so try to avoid tight ponytails or braids when possible.
6. Get regular trims: Trimming away split ends can help prevent further breakage and keep your hair looking healthy.
7. Use a wide-toothed comb: Combing wet hair with a wide-toothed comb can help prevent breakage and damage.
8. Avoid brushing wet hair: Wet hair is more vulnerable to damage, so try to avoid brushing it until it's dry.
9. Eat a healthy diet: Eating a healthy diet full of vitamins and nutrients can help keep hair healthy and strong.
10. Use leave-in conditioners: Leave-in conditioners can help protect hair from damage and keep it looking healthy.
Some Products to Prevent Hair damage:
Naturali Hair Fall Arrest Shampoo
WOW Skin Science Onion Black Seed Hair Oil
Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Oil
MCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Shampoo
Baidyanath Goodcare Oil Castor Oil
LOreal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner
Naturali Hairfall Arrest Conditioner