Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone and anabolic steroid.Testosterone is a natural sex hormone produced in the testicles of men. Small amounts of testosterone are also produced by the female ovarian and adrenal gland systems.
- Testosterone injections are used in men and boys to treat symptoms caused by a deficiency of this hormone. B. Delayed puberty or delayed growth. Recommended only for men with known medical conditions such as: B. Genetic disorders, problems with certain brain structures (called the hypothalamus and pituitary), or previous chemotherapy.
- Testosterone injections are also used by women to treat certain types of breast cancer that have spread to other parts of the body.
- Testosterone should not be used to enhance athletic performance or to treat normal male aging.
Testosterone is injected into the muscle. Injections are usually given every 2 to 4 weeks.Testosterone injections should only be administered by a healthcare professional. Misuse can lead to serious side effects or even death.The duration of treatment depends on the condition being treated.
- Pain or tightness in the chest
- pain radiating to the jaw or shoulders
- swollen ankles or feet
- rapid weight gain
- chest pain
- sudden cough
- rapid breathing
- pain, swelling
- warmth or redness in one or both legs
- nausea or vomiting
- changes in skin color
- increased or sustained penile erection
- ejaculation failure
- decreased testicle size
- painful or difficult urination
Please consult your doctor/physician/specialist before taking any healthcare products. In case of allergic reaction to the medicines/substance, please take immediate medical help.