Atorvastatin is a statin drug used to prevent cardiovascular disease and treat abnormal lipid levels in high-risk individuals. Statins are first-line therapy for preventing cardiovascular disease. Taken orally.
- Atorvastatin is used to enhance levels of cholesterol in humans with distinct styles of ldl cholesterol problems. It's extensively utilized to lower your hazard for coronary heart assault and stroke. It's used collectively with diet, weight loss, and exercise.
- Atorvastatin allows to save you ldl cholesterol from constructing up for your arteries. Clogged arteries can block blood go with the drift for your coronary heart and brain.
- Atorvastatin can be used as a part of a mixture therapy. This manner you can want to take it with different medications. These might also additionally encompass bile acid resins and different ldl cholesterol-decreasing medications.
(कोलेस्ट्रॉल के स्तर को सुधारने के लिए एटोरवास्टेटिन का उपयोग किया जाता है)
- The dosage of this drug varies from patient to patient. Follow doctor or label instructions.
- The information below includes only average doses for this drug. If your dose is different, do not change it unless directed by your doctor.
- The amount of medicine you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of daily doses, intervals between doses, and duration of use depend on the medical problem for which the drug is being used.
Indigestion, diarrhea, joint pain, nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the throat and nasal passages), nausea, pain in the extremities, urinary tract infections.
- Store the medicine in an airtight container at room temperature away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store expired or no longer needed medicines.
Please consult your doctor/physician/specialist before taking any healthcare products. In case of allergic reaction to the medicines/substance, please take immediate medical help.