- Sandalwood is a class of woods from trees in the genus Santalum.
- The woods are heavy, yellow, and fine-grained, and, unlike many other aromatic woods, they retain their fragrance for decades.
- Sandalwood oil is extracted from the woods for use.
- sandalwood oil has been used as an antiseptic and astringent, and for the treatment of headache, stomachache, and urinary and genital disorders.
- Its usefulness in treating acne is due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Sandalwood oil may cause skin inflammation, although it is generally considered to be nonirritating to human skin.
Products that contains Sandalwood -
Biotique Milk Protein Face Pack
Dettol Moms Soap Sandalwood Fragrance
Biotique Honey Face Toner
Baidyanath Oli Herbal Body Oil
Air Wick Air Freshner Lemon And Orange Blossom