What is Casein?  - Information & uses

What is Casein? - Information & uses

  • Casein is a protein found in milk and dairy products. It accounts for roughly 80% of the protein in milk, cheese, and yogurt. (The other 20% is whey.)
  • Casein is also sold as a protein powder dietary supplement. It is commonly used by bodybuilders to promote exercise recovery and increase muscle size.
  • Casein is a complete protein. This means it contains all of the essential amino acids required by the human body. In its purest form, casein is a white-colored solid with no taste. All mammals produce casein as a component in milk for their offspring.

    Products that contains Casein - 
    Complan Nutrigro Badam Kheer Flavoured
    B- Protin Nutrition Drink 

Back to blog