- Whey is the liquid remaining after milk has been curdled and strained. It is a byproduct of the manufacturing of cheese or casein and has several commercial use.
- Whey is used to produce whey cheeses such as ricotta, brunost, and whey butter and many other products for human consumption.
- Muscles love protein, especially complete proteins like whey. “Whey protein contains branched-chain amino acids, a specific type of amino acid that helps with muscle building,”
- People who need to gain weight can benefit from whey protein. It’s also helpful if a person has a long-term illness and needs extra nutrition.
- Whey protein intake is generally considered safe for most adults when consumed in a proper dosage. However, overconsumption of the mixture may cause several digestive complaints like bloating, hyperactive bowel movements and diarrhoea.
Products that contains Whey -
Body Grow Gold Body Gain Powder
GRD Protein Powder
B- Protin 200
5 Star Chocolate
Complan Nutrigro Badam Kheer Flavoured